Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
well unless she's really fertile then unlikely about latter.
idk I can see Alexis being 1 of the ones that gets knocked up , as well as Nikki at some point in this game. Others I feel would be more suited for it in a epilogue if it does happen but that's just me.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
idk I can see Alexis being 1 of the ones that gets knocked up , as well as Nikki at some point in this game. Others I feel would be more suited for it in a epilogue if it does happen but that's just me.
well lexi's dad (adriana's husband) would tear new hole on mc after he found out.

Lun@

Dec 27, 2023
well lexi's dad (adriana's husband) would tear new hole on mc after he found out.
That's 2 new endings revealed!

MC gets Lexi knocked up, receives a visit from her dad and spends his days sipping dinner through a straw in a hospital bed.
MC gets Layla knocked up, receives a visit from her dad AND Lexi...spends eternity as a mouldering corpse in a shallow grave :devilish:

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
That's 2 new endings revealed!

MC gets Lexi knocked up, receives a visit from her dad and spends his days sipping dinner through a straw in a hospital bed.
MC gets Layla knocked up, receives a visit from her dad AND Lexi...spends eternity as a mouldering corpse in a shallow grave :devilish:
Or the MC gets both knocked up? And they all live happily ever after? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: MrD812 and Lun@

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
My fantasy ending would be Ethan getting curb stomped....then riding off into the sunset with Erynn.
my fantasy ending when it comes to Ethan is a bit more dark lol. I would get Layla , Alexis , Valeria , maybe Nikki , Iris , John , Elena to work as a team to save Erynn from Ethan for good. In the process of fighting his goons we push Erynn out of the way take a bullet for her in the arm or in another non leathal place and blast him about 12 times in the face with his gun. Then Erynn comes running gives us a romantic kiss . ( Now I would say have sex with her right there as well as another fuck you to Ethan but that be weird and out of place haha)

Reactions: Justaphase

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
my fantasy ending when it comes to Ethan is a bit more dark lol. I would get Layla , Alexis , Valeria , maybe Nikki , Iris , John , Elena to work as a team to save Erynn from Ethan for good. In the process of fighting his goons we push Erynn out of the way take a bullet for her in the arm or in another non leathal place and blast him about 12 times in the face with his gun. Then Erynn comes running gives us a romantic kiss . ( Now I would say have sex with her right there as well as another fuck you to Ethan but that be weird and out of place haha)
It seems like you've put a lot of thought into this. :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
You're forgetting Melissa, I know for a fact that she is absolutely raging right now but keeping it together for Erynn's sake. Don't underestimate an angry mama bear, Ethan should beware.

valbitterb

Apr 11, 2022

Ethan's black sheep older brother who can only get a job as a bartender. He will become our ally in bringing his younger brother and his father down.

screenshot0007.png

You're forgetting Melissa, I know for a fact that she is absolutely raging right now but keeping it together for Erynn's sake. Don't underestimate an angry mama bear, Ethan should beware.

I've always noticed it, but my brain only verbalizes it now: Nyx made adult Ethan look and feel so OILY!

I'm surprised he doesn't leave a slime trail like a garden slug.

If Erynn had sex with him or Mama Bear Melissa tore him to shreds, they'd both die of heart disease.

screenshot0008.png

• Haha
Reactions: MrD812 and LSC82
4.40 star(s) 282 Votes