cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
And get an perma ban how it happend to many other before, that Idea is not bad for those who enjoy family friendly entertainment, It has to be a Fan remake, with no ties to her.
well that fan can't monetize it.

Reactions: xapican

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Progress Update_Val.png

Small progress update.

Last week, I finished the second and last Nikki scene for this episode.

I'm working on the Cara equivalent right now. The process is a little different to what I normally do. I'm actually writing the scene and creating the renders at the same time. Last time I mentioned I had to rewrite the Cara scene and I didn't do it until now since I just wasn't happy with it. Still not 100% happy with it and I won't make the scene too long because of that. People who have seen the preview pictures already know what the scene is about. Another reason why I keep the scene a little shorter than intended is after I checked the first renders, there were a lot of small white dots scattered around, probably due to the built-in scene lighting of the asset. Redoing all those renders with a different asset will take too long, so I try my best to remove most of them later once I do the post-render work.

The Cara scene will also be the last "2nd part" scene before I can finally start the 3rd and last part of this update. More info on that once the Cara scene is done.

Lastly, I will add a song to the menu when you start the game.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
View attachment 4043503

Small progress update.

Last week, I finished the second and last Nikki scene for this episode.

I'm working on the Cara equivalent right now. The process is a little different to what I normally do. I'm actually writing the scene and creating the renders at the same time. Last time I mentioned I had to rewrite the Cara scene and I didn't do it until now since I just wasn't happy with it. Still not 100% happy with it and I won't make the scene too long because of that. People who have seen the preview pictures already know what the scene is about. Another reason why I keep the scene a little shorter than intended is after I checked the first renders, there were a lot of small white dots scattered around, probably due to the built-in scene lighting of the asset. Redoing all those renders with a different asset will take too long, so I try my best to remove most of them later once I do the post-render work.

The Cara scene will also be the last "2nd part" scene before I can finally start the 3rd and last part of this update. More info on that once the Cara scene is done.

Lastly, I will add a song to the menu when you start the game.
Maybe done by next month?

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
My guess is as good as yours but knowing the last release circles of Nyx, seeing what she once said which she wanted to include in the next episode and what she stated to have done I think next month could be possible. Middle to end October would be my guess. But could also be November.

Reactions: JtShodan

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
It took two months with Nikki, it should take the same time with Cara, as the content size is usually the same.

But he took a vacation during Nikki's time, and then she should finish by adding some content that creates drama for next year.

I believe it will be released at the end of November.

Reactions: LSC82

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
must admit, getting impatient for some new story content. especially where mc gives Zach the beating he deserves in front of the whole school. and then tells the principal why he did it and she supports him and expels Zach. also, have mc start dating and fucking Zach's sister and have her send Zach videos of them fucking. she's into fucking with her brother letting him know that mc is the kind of guy all girls want and Zach is a pathetic loser that will never get laid unless he pays a hooker for it..like his good buddy Ethan..:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:kinda wish i were writing this game myself. but i don't have time since i have too many games to play and not enough time to play them all..:cool:

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
must admit, getting impatient for some new story content. especially where mc gives Zach the beating he deserves in front of the whole school. and then tells the principal why he did it and she supports him and expels Zach. also, have mc start dating and fucking Zach's sister and have her send Zach videos of them fucking. she's into fucking with her brother letting him know that mc is the kind of guy all girls want and Zach is a pathetic loser that will never get laid unless he pays a hooker for it..like his good buddy Ethan..:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:kinda wish i were writing this game myself. but i don't have time since i have too many games to play and not enough time to play them all..:cool:
You who play NeverWhere, doesn't Elea sometimes remind you of Eryn?

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Every time I see her, her face reminds me of Eryn, but a thinner version.
not sure I looked a few renders to compare and I just didn't see it but I only played her path once so maybe I can see it next time I do replay that game cause that was only like 2 renders.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
I didn't say it, but i suspect the "i knew it all along" may be coming too.

I don't which is better, a second "i knew it" or Santiago king of the dum-dums? The second one is at least funny if people start giving him grief.
And another parallel with the MC not being the brightest guy very often :p
Biological Father (at this point), could end up being someone entirely different:

im ur.gif

4.40 star(s) 282 Votes