misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
Or the MC gets both knocked up? And they all live happily ever after? :LOL:
That's a great idea for moar drama! If you're on Alexis path you get several chances to creampie her before you can switch to Layla's path. Then you do the same to Layla, and BOOM. Out of the blue Alexis calls you and tells you she's missed her period. You decide to come clean to Layla, but she tells you she's pregnant as well. Time to see if your track and field training will save you from freaking Zo.

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
That's a great idea for moar drama! If you're on Alexis path you get several chances to creampie her before you can switch to Layla's path. Then you do the same to Layla, and BOOM. Out of the blue Alexis calls you and tells you she's missed her period. You decide to come clean to Layla, but she tells you she's pregnant as well. Time to see if your track and field training will save you from freaking Zo.
Just need to get Adrianna pregnant and do the triple? Go big or go home! ;):LOL:

kingman01

Jan 29, 2023
I seriously want the dev to consider creating a harem ending, this game is too good to not have a harem ending:BootyTime:.
If not genuine harem ending atleast semi harem where MC is married or end up with one main LI and have side bitches secretly :WeSmart:

Reactions: valbitterb

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I seriously want the dev to consider creating a harem ending, this game is too good to not have a harem ending:BootyTime:.
If not genuine harem ending atleast semi harem where MC is married or end up with one main LI and have side bitches secretly :WeSmart:
so you want him to turn into his biological father :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: but nah I hard disagree would make no sense not just from a relationship stand point but also would make alot of the choices meaningless and pointless to that the branching the way it is if it just turns into a harem. It would make the game worst just to appease people that want to be greedy.

However I would not be against a bad ending where he is a cheating son of a bitch if you manage to not get caught till the end. Then they find out about it and he ends up alone and homeless from them taking everything he has from a divorce and his mother refuses to help him.

Reactions: TonyMurray

kingman01

Jan 29, 2023
so you want him to turn into his biological father :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: but nah I hard disagree would make no sense not just from a relationship stand point but also would make alot of the choices meaningless and pointless to that the branching the way it is if it just turns into a harem. It would make the game worst just to appease people that want to be greedy.

However I would not be against a bad ending where he is a cheating son of a bitch if you manage to not get caught till the end. Then they find out about it and he ends up alone and homeless from them taking everything he has from a divorce and his mother refuses to help him.
of course the storyline is not suitable for a harem ending but one can expect all types of variations of endings for a game though, that is what im saying :WeSmart:

Reactions: valbitterb

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
No. The harem crowd should stop demanding to destroy good games with harem endings. There're enough games for enjoyers of this kink.

4.40 star(s) 282 Votes