valbitterb

Apr 11, 2022
As weird as it may sound I think that it's a sign of a great AVN when it can make you feel a range of different emotions, including being left feeling shitty about something that you've done through choices.
I agree, if you feel bad about hurting a character it means the game got to you, you are seeing this fictional character as a person not a toy for your amusement.
These renders and lines always get to me ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

valbitterb

Apr 11, 2022
Good thing I didn't get this scene, there was one I couldn't avoid between Alexis and Eryn that made me really sad when the two fought, but Nyx didn't give me the option to forgive Alexis right away.
Yes. That fight was very sad and devastating to witness between two lifelong friends.

I could almost hear Lexi's voice crack after Erryn says We're done.

LEXI: Erryn ...

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Good thing I didn't get this scene, there was one I couldn't avoid between Alexis and Eryn that made me really sad when the two fought, but Nyx didn't give me the option to forgive Alexis right away.
Yeah that's why when I see people joke about wanting them to get into a catfight while I wouldn't mind seeing it I wouldn't it develop into a real fight again where they aren't talking. Just a quick scrap and back to being friends. One of my favorite scenes is when you lock them in a room together and they forgive one another

Anytime Erynn gets in the vicinity of the MC, Emily materializes herself into the room, even in this latest episode where she didn't stop the action she was there.
Even tho this would of been pointless and just filler / bloat content when she got on the phone since we all can assume she was calling Mel to gossip about them making out. I actually wanted to see a small conversation between them gossiping about them lol.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Even tho this would of been pointless and just filler / bloat content when she got on the phone since we all can assume she was calling Mel to gossip about them making out. I actually wanted to see a small conversation between them gossiping about them lol.
If you go Erynn's route, I think that would be the greatest happiness for both parents... ;)

Reactions: MrD812 and LSC82

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Erynn gets retraumatised by the room and we're back to square one.
I really don't think so unless the MC tries to force the issue. Because as we have seen the MC respects Erynn and her decision and is going at her pace. He could easily just make it clear he just wants it to be a romantic date with no expectations of Sex or anything if she isn't feeling it but just wants to spend a night and sleep in the same bed as her with or without sex , she is the only thing that matters.

Reactions: Justaphase

LSC82

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2020
That would interesting, and to add to that... i'd like to see Mel tease Erynn and MC about this, specially if they try to play coy about things "nah we are just hanging out", teasing them that she knows there's more stuff happening would be something that fits Mel's character.
We already see her constantly teasing Erynn about it, now that she has evidence she has the weapons to push harder.

If you go Erynn's route, I think that would be the greatest happiness for both parents... ;)
100%

anonnyscouse

Engaged Member
Jul 25, 2020
I really don't think so unless the MC tries to force the issue. Because as we have seen the MC respects Erynn and her decision and is going at her pace. He could easily just make it clear he just wants it to be a romantic date with no expectations of Sex or anything if she isn't feeling it but just wants to spend a night and sleep in the same bed as her with or without sex , she is the only thing that matters.
Just seeing a room set up exactly as Zane set it up would be enough to make her relive that trauma, I don't mean that the relationship would start from square one, but the building up the intimacy until she's ready to have sex would start from square one.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Just seeing a room set up exactly as Zane set it up would be enough to make her relive that trauma, I don't mean that the relationship would start from square one, but the building up the intimacy until she's ready to have sex would start from square one.
yeah Id agree if she had no idea and it was surprise but that's why I said my ideal way of such a situation would be to let her know in advance and let her know nothing is expected but just wanted to make it romantic and have a nice date. It may or may not help but I feel if the MC would set the room up in such a way it's the least he can do knowing her trauma. But either way it's all just fun hypotheticals.

4.40 star(s) 282 Votes