RPGM None [Translation Request] Vitamin Quest 2

Fiamos

Jan 4, 2020
Imagine if you will

The game gets an official non-MTL translation announcement on the day averon's TL releases
Probably would still be better to play Averon's. Unless the translation is by Kagura AND adds new content only then would it be a worthwhile idea to maybe wait longer for that release. Fan translations are pretty much always better no matter which medium it's for.

avervon

Modder
Sep 24, 2022
Hi, update.

I have finished translating all dialogue before the 4th boss on both Mikami and Rai's respective sides. While I still need to update the actual game with the translations, this is just to update everyone to say that it is finished.

In addition, around 98% of Rai's brothel images have been translated, meaning you will be able to fully play all of Rai's side before the final boss. There are a few miscellaneous images I need to get done, but in general the brothel is fully playable.

These will be sent out as a post on Patreon tomorrow, and separated into Data and Graphics folders. Production will move onto proofreading afterwards.

That is all, have a good day.

jackz145

Jun 1, 2020
Hi, update.

I have finished translating all dialogue before the 4th boss on both Mikami and Rai's respective sides. While I still need to update the actual game with the translations, this is just to update everyone to say that it is finished.

In addition, around 98% of Rai's brothel images have been translated, meaning you will be able to fully play all of Rai's side before the final boss. There are a few miscellaneous images I need to get done, but in general the brothel is fully playable.

These will be sent out as a post on Patreon tomorrow, and separated into Data and Graphics folders. Production will move onto proofreading afterwards.

That is all, have a good day.
Any plan after this massive titan project finally finished? like your next project, or break for a while or retire forever?

Reactions: PunpunRen

avervon

Modder
Sep 24, 2022
Any plan after this massive titan project finally finished? like your next project, or break for a while or retire forever?
Just to be clear, the game is far from finished. There's an entire section after the 4th part.

I want to get everything VQ2-related out of the way, such as the DLC and CGs.

After that I'm taking up other projects. I might try and take on two at once, one that excites me personally, and another as a commission from others, but we'll see.

You can expect me to be translating for a long time to come.