RPGM None [Translation Request] Vitamin Quest 2

avervon

Modder
Sep 24, 2022
@avernon -apologies I don't know how to mention someone in this system

Thank you for your hard work and dedication. I would have selected a higher tier on your patreon but I'm saving up for a trip. 66% is a good percentage. I've been watching butakoma300g since he launched Drop Factory. You're a godsend, I don't have time to play much nowadays but when I do, I don't want to spend my time using google translate in order to play. I look forward to your other projects, the work you do is great.
Thank you for the kind words. I encourage you to save up for your trip, self-care is important; hope you enjoy wherever you're heading to, life's too short not to enjoy it.

I hope my work satisfies when that percentage reaches 100.

avervon

Modder
Sep 24, 2022
Hi, update.

Imagine starting with 20 scenes scoped out for this part and then ending with 100, couldn’t be me (It was indeed me). Anyways, I’m almost done with all of them for this part.

The stats are:

Translated: 94/100?
Implemented: 81/100?
Proofread: 0/100

35557/51604 CommonEvents lines completed, which is about 69% (heehee).

The total amount of lines for the remaining scenes is approximately 500, and then I need to do some of the NPC sex scenes, as well as the birth flavor text and other small text stuff.

After that I need to hop back to Rai’s section and finish a lot of his images on the brothel so that people can fully play it, in addition to the dialogue you can encounter on his side.

As a reminder, the goal is to get ALL of what you can encounter in the game before the final boss translated and proofread, meaning no untranslated text (There are a few exceptions such as the second scenes of each threesome that I am having trouble unlocking).

I still have no idea when a realistic deadline is for this part, but maybe mid-August would be a healthy prediction. Maybe. Probably. Hopefully.

These are the following scenes that haven't been translated:

Birth, Ashen City: Pyurano 2 (50)
Impregnation Fetishist Replay (40)
Guard Replay (45)
Elf Researcher Replay (45)
Coloco Sex 3 (100)
Coloco Service 3 (220)

Expect all of Mikami's part to be translated in the next update. That is all, have a good day.

roka.s4

Jul 25, 2020
finally I can play on joyplay
tips from me is replace or copy "graphics-character" and "graphics-system" from another game

Screenshot_20240709-014806.png Screenshot_20240709-014806.png Screenshot_20240709-014806.png

avervon

Modder
Sep 24, 2022
Hi, small update.

Contrary to what I thought I'd be doing, Mikami's part is actually not finished. Instead, I have ended up translating about 400 images on Rai's side of the game.

This mostly includes the prostitute descriptions and the nature/skill descriptions in the glossary. I still have about 20-30 of them left for the skills, but everything else is done for the above portions of the brothel. Rai now has only about 300 images left of his side to translate.

I have unfortunately suffered Zenless Zone Zero brainrot for the time being, so apologies for that.

But, I do hope that you have a good day regardless.

ThatHero

May 28, 2021
Hi, small update.

Contrary to what I thought I'd be doing, Mikami's part is actually not finished. Instead, I have ended up translating about 400 images on Rai's side of the game.

This mostly includes the prostitute descriptions and the nature/skill descriptions in the glossary. I still have about 20-30 of them left for the skills, but everything else is done for the above portions of the brothel. Rai now has only about 300 images left of his side to translate.

I have unfortunately suffered Zenless Zone Zero brainrot for the time being, so apologies for that.

I, too, am suffering from ZZZ brainrot. I totally get it.

We always appreciate the quick updates and the work you're doing, so just take your time (y)

armadaos

Jul 4, 2020
No apologies needed... but i'm afraid ZZZ Brainrot can be terminal... i'm not sure even a gacha wallet transfusion can save someone in terminal decline.

HentKingdom

Jan 14, 2023
Hi, small update.

How much longer before the full game will be in English do you think?