4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Rilok

Mar 13, 2023
I love the story, but hate the battle system. It really annoying to keep on getting restrained.

ranashadow

Oct 26, 2019
I love the story, but hate the battle system. It really annoying to keep on getting restrained.
Thats its main genre though and obviously the main fetish of the author itself that knows theres a market for it. He possibly got it derived from magical girl series that usually get themselves temporarily captured and in sometimes a perverted manner like magical rings, hypnosis, tentacles etc.

I suppose if your not in that 'mood' and want to progress in the story then it can be a drag but those games are designed for people who are in that mood.

I mean I quite liked it all the way through even without the sexual sides. The characters are actually pretty on point. My only complaints is that theres no official english release (yet) and theres not many 'what-if' battles. On the latest update theres only 3 what-if battles. I would have liked to see a what-if battle between the Crimson Witch and the Fictional Painter boss. That would have been a beaut

bndlover

Jun 4, 2019
That's a genre thing so if you're not into that genre you won't like the game. It's pretty niche for battle erotic players and in that specific genre it's the best implementation of that mechanic.

Rilok

Mar 13, 2023
That's a genre thing so if you're not into that genre you won't like the game. It's pretty niche for battle erotic players and in that specific genre it's the best implementation of that mechanic.
Thats its main genre though and obviously the main fetish of the author itself that knows theres a market for it. He possibly got it derived from magical girl series that usually get themselves temporarily captured and in sometimes a perverted manner like magical rings, hypnosis, tentacles etc.

I suppose if your not in that 'mood' and want to progress in the story then it can be a drag but those games are designed for people who are in that mood.

I mean I quite liked it all the way through even without the sexual sides. The characters are actually pretty on point. My only complaints is that theres no official english release (yet) and theres not many 'what-if' battles. On the latest update theres only 3 what-if battles. I would have liked to see a what-if battle between the Crimson Witch and the Fictional Painter boss. That would have been a beaut
I’m not saying I don’t like the genre, in fact, I think it’s pretty good. It’s getting restrained during battle, then freeing yourself only to get restrained again makes the battle too long, and that is annoying. I like the scenes and the story, but constantly getting restrained and having to free yourself during battle makes fighting your opponent a chore after a while.

bndlover

Jun 4, 2019
I’m not saying I don’t like the genre, in fact, I think it’s pretty good. It’s getting restrained during battle, then freeing yourself only to get restrained again makes the battle too long, and that is annoying. I like the scenes and the story, but constantly getting restrained and having to free yourself during battle makes fighting your opponent a chore after a while.
Hmm ... I didn't have that issue during battles i,e, getting repeatedly restrained to the point where it got repetitive during the same battle. There's specific enemy weaknesses etc that's been implemented pretty well.

gameboydsps

May 23, 2020
Might be a spoiler, but you do get a move that makes getting restrained fail on normal enemies, I found that creeping behind them to get the advantage (2 attacks at the start of a battle) A good was to farm XP

Shirakami

Jun 8, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, I have been pumping my points exclusively into MAG, and now reaching ACT 4, I still don't feel any real difference between physical and magical damage.

At the very least, I feel like I'm fairly balanced and can approach every situation...

petardo8

Apr 10, 2019
Honestly this game is fucking amazing. I know the story doesn't want it, but I wish the bad end had a mind break ending, even if optional.

Is there a way to open the barrier in Noir's room?

JadedFirefly

Apr 24, 2021
For anyone having TP management issues. As far as I'm aware, there are a total of 4 items that influence TP. 3 Accessories and 1 consumable item.

2 of the accessories are from Playland. They should make TP management much easier, but they're too expensive. Getting enough Play coins to buy them would take hours. Don't even try unless there is some exploit (in-game or otherwise) I'm unaware of.

The 3rd accessory is Belfelt's Treasure. Which gives HP&MP&TP+5%/turn. Great but not game-changing. See bottom for location (you can visit there post-game via recollection room too)

The last is the inconspicuous consumable Bitter-Looking Stem. Can be bought from the medicine vendor in the underground passage of City of Rubel. 1 turn to restore 80 TP. Great against Final Boss, Final Post-Game Boss, and other enemies you need TP for. Get a stockpile when passing through.

For against Ende's unblockable restraints specifically,

(Recovery ->) Shield of Innocence -> whatever attack to trigger restraints -> Bitter-Looking Stem -> Innocence (Unbinding Magic) -> Bitter-Looking Stem -> Shield of Innocence (+ some Magical Guards inbetween if needed, you do have lots of TP afterall)

As long as you have the agility to cast first before Ende (potentially) restrains you, that's exactly 5 turns of downtime between Shield of Innocences.

and go get Belfelt's Treasure at that crack in Belfelt Castle - Dungeon 3 (right after defeating Angel γ) too. Sweet passive HP & MP & TP regen.

Last edited:

JadedFirefly

Apr 24, 2021
A few questions on where to find stuff:
How to unlock this entry of the Glossary?

How to activate the octagon on the left? Not sure if its even a portal or not.

How to reach/access/use this 2nd yellow portal (now that I look at it they're probably connected to each other. Still dunno how to use them though).

Whether Uncle Fist does anything if you fulfill.....some sort of requirement?

How to light up those 4 torches/braziers, if possible. And how to open up that big gate, if possible. (This is where 'Belfelt's Treasure' is (see above reply))

There is a suspicious yellow portal, yellow octagon, and closed door in the Bad End, I suspect that they might have something to do with it? But clearing the bad end just leaves the same save with a bad end gallery. And going back to the post-game finished good save doesn't seem to do anything (please don't tell me I have to go back to just before Neo Noir, defeat her & all the post-game content all over again?)

I'll give up on filling up the Stuff I Found category since its probably impossible Post-Game? Only filled up 71% of it.

Last edited:

Ben4321

Jan 22, 2022
Let her restrain you, she tortures you but doesnt beat you, she soon releases you and thats when you go in for the kill
i tried it now 11 times, and i NEVER saw that opening you meant! she NEVER took the gag off, and the few moments whereit looked like she did it, i still coudn't spell! (i even would say that gag suddenly vanishing an reapearing is a bug!)
i have the feeling that the one who REALLY gets tortured, is ME!

Last edited:

void bain

Jun 13, 2018
any other games like this? this was actually really fun and didn't think i would enjoy it as much as i have

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes