4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

ranashadow

Oct 26, 2019
Hi, how do you complete the 4th part of BF4 in Bad End Route?
I wouldnt waste your time. It wasnt really meant to be completed. It was a good idea by the author but its called bad end, as in its the end, theres no forward, you go in a circle

Mattress

Sep 24, 2017
Don't! It's a waste of time! if you really want to, just cheat it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I actually found it very entertaining, each section is a puzzle and when you find the solution you can get through without any problems. Later on it gets crazy, but in the beginning you just have to understand what you have to do to overcome the obstacles.

Reactions: flannan

Shukketsu

Nov 19, 2017
Yeah so I have a Problem against Black Cage in the Fight that splits to the Bad end. I can easily get until she casts Church, because I don't get enough TP per round World of Innocence runs out and Boom, I am done for. How am I supposed to prevent that? Not to misunderstand, I very much want to check out the Bad End Route but first see what the other Route brings

ranashadow

Oct 26, 2019
Yeah so I have a Problem against Black Cage in the Fight that splits to the Bad end. I can easily get until she casts Church, because I don't get enough TP per round World of Innocence runs out and Boom, I am done for. How am I supposed to prevent that? Not to misunderstand, I very much want to check out the Bad End Route but first see what the other Route brings

You can beat her, its not a battle of wits, its just a puzzle. You need to keep your health high and regen will also help, activating high defence can help too. Soleli will also help you too with health chants. Defending will also top up your TP to do devetasting attacks and I-Drive etc

ranashadow

Oct 26, 2019
I need help to defeat Tulla. I don’t understand the strategy, not even after reading Soleil’s help. Can anyone assist me? Tulla uses an ability that defeats you automatically if you deal a certain amount of damage to her. I can avoid it the first time she uses it, but the second time, which has a 5-turn countdown, I don’t know what to do. View attachment 3916440
Let her restrain you, she tortures you but doesnt beat you, she soon releases you and thats when you go in for the kill

Shukketsu

Nov 19, 2017
You can beat her, its not a battle of wits, its just a puzzle. You need to keep your health high and regen will also help, activating high defence can help too. Soleli will also help you too with health chants. Defending will also top up your TP to do devetasting attacks and I-Drive etc
So you are saying its not instant game over when World of Innocence runs out? Health is not a Problem, Regen covers that easily, its that damn Church insta-triggering when World runs out and me not having enough TP for it to not run out

Oct 13, 2017
I actually found it very entertaining, each section is a puzzle and when you find the solution you can get through without any problems. Later on it gets crazy, but in the beginning you just have to understand what you have to do to overcome the obstacles.
Early stage puzzles were OK, but then it becomes all about timed button mashing.

Shukketsu

Nov 19, 2017
Ok now at least I get until the Neo Noir + Crosses fight (Second Phase), with a rotation of reg, attack, world. Noir is an entirely different powerhouse, I will probably need a few dozen tries to get that fight done too

Last edited:

Shukketsu

Nov 19, 2017
Ok doing Bad End Route now, and I am stumped by one Room. An Enemy is in front of the Stairs and the only other thing in the room is a stone that summons more enemies, summon and evading them does not seem to help as the enemy in front does not move and fighting is not an option for known reasons

ranashadow

Oct 26, 2019
So you are saying its not instant game over when World of Innocence runs out? Health is not a Problem, Regen covers that easily, its that damn Church insta-triggering when World runs out and me not having enough TP for it to not run out
World of Innocence must always be active. Once it gets to 1, renew it. If it runs out, game-over. World of Innocence acts like a barrier to Noir's magic, if it runs out, her magic engulfs you

Myxa051

Jul 22, 2020
Has anyone done Bad Ending root? B2F is one of the hardest rpgm levels I've ever seen. Spent about 6 hours on it and still not finished. Have feeling that B1F is incompletable

Oct 13, 2017
Has anyone done Bad Ending root? B2F is one of the hardest rpgm levels I've ever seen. Spent about 6 hours on it and still not finished. Have feeling that B1F is incompletable
Last floor isn't that bad, I mean it's really hard, but it's not the hardest floor and it's doable. And then, spoiler there's a fight which you cannot win. And even if you cheat, you still lose.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes