EthanB86

Jun 7, 2020
The patreon website Is under review, I dont know if that's a good or a bad thing
yea i saw that earlier. i suspect its a bad thing. Patreon probably got reports of the account taking money and not communicating with their community and/or posting content on their patreon page and are looking into why (likely the dev has abandoned or worse)

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
*finds some sprites of this game on Gelbooru's Rule34*

Hey, this game seems okay. I wonder if it's still...

The patreon website Is under review, I dont know if that's a good or a bad thing
yea i saw that earlier. i suspect its a bad thing. Patreon probably got reports of the account taking money and not communicating with their community and/or posting content on their patreon page and are looking into why (likely the dev has abandoned or worse)
...Welp. Moving on.

Jun 5, 2020
Well it's no longer under review and is still up. Not going to say they dev is alive and is just taking people money. I'm just asking questions

3.70 star(s) 24 Votes