2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

chordveil

Mar 28, 2018
a question about the game tho, does the items regenerate overtime in an area? or once you clean the place up there's nothing more?

Dmonk66

Nov 21, 2018
How the hell do I do the "Victory Condition: Win in one turn" for the colony doctor? I thought I could get the sniper lady to help me, but that just uses up a turn. Also, could somebody post a guide or something. It would be helpful considering the bug with the memos in the game, as well as the fact the game doesn't have a quest log as far as I can tell.

Last edited:
Reactions: csum

chordveil

Mar 28, 2018
How the hell do I do the "Victory Condition: Win in one turn" for the colony doctor? I thought I could get the sniper lady to help me, but that just uses up a turn. Also, could somebody post a guide or something. It would be helpful considering the bug with the memos in the game, as well as the fact the game doesn't have a quest log as far as I can tell.
you can use molotov for that

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Does anyone know the code for the cellar in the mansion?
I accidentally skipped past it and can't open up the memos anymore due to them not being in the Document section of the inventory.
I am close to 100% completion and will post a save file for it for those who want to explore the DLCs after the Story.
If no one has answered yet" 3486

HI how i take this what i need to use ? "the purple" View attachment 3867410
No clue, but from supplies I got, think there are only 2 status debuffs, so probably infection, thus antibiotics.

Reactions: Dragonmen78
Jul 4, 2020
where can I find Risa? And special wine for Morioka ? without guidance and documents, nothing is clear.

Last edited:

gilgamesh4321

Dec 10, 2023
Does anyone know where to find Momo?

Is it the nurse? In that case how do I get enough charm? I have 46 and it's still not enough.

Last edited:

Cyberkuro

Sep 16, 2021
a question about the game tho, does the items regenerate overtime in an area? or once you clean the place up there's nothing more?
In case nobody answered your question, the items in an area doesn't regenerate.
Your dog provide random items each day, while the girls provide either food or some other useful item (depend on the girl).

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes