millyrainbow

May 11, 2018
I'm a friend of the developer and I can confirm that the GC aren't AI generated.
This is the artist he commissioned for the CGs:
To also continue this thoughtline, i can also vouch for the pixel art being legit as well. Ive seen his progress with the sprite sheets and such over the last year or so. This guy is an old pixel artist that hails from back when the net was still starting to put itself together. He's done a ton of good stuff, even helping out with projects like PJQB. In fact, if you saw any darksiders pixel art gifs, especially ones that involved Kuromaru, worms/slugs, etc, it was very likely done by this guy. He's definitely reputable.
The Steam version will be released soon and it's uncensored.
Consider buying it to support the Dev!
also this 100%
If you dont wanna feck with the DLsite, wait til the steam releases. Hes doing everything he can to get it over on steam in the best quality possible. I think the main hold up right now is translations. Hes working on a chinese and i believe french translation, and i *think* i heard about a german one as well. Not sure. Also genuinely if youre a translator of a language you want it translated to, you should definitely reach out to him. He seems to be very receptive to the idea of working with other translators to make his product into good stuff.

Sixie

GFX Designer
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2017
To also continue this thoughtline, i can also vouch for the pixel art being legit as well. Ive seen his progress with the sprite sheets and such over the last year or so. This guy is an old pixel artist that hails from back when the net was still starting to put itself together. He's done a ton of good stuff, even helping out with projects like PJQB. In fact, if you saw any darksiders pixel art gifs, especially ones that involved Kuromaru, worms/slugs, etc, it was very likely done by this guy. He's definitely reputable.

also this 100%
If you dont wanna feck with the DLsite, wait til the steam releases. Hes doing everything he can to get it over on steam in the best quality possible. I think the main hold up right now is translations. Hes working on a chinese and i believe french translation, and i *think* i heard about a german one as well. Not sure. Also genuinely if youre a translator of a language you want it translated to, you should definitely reach out to him. He seems to be very receptive to the idea of working with other translators to make his product into good stuff.
Glad to see you loving his work. We're working on the next game together, which is the one about Alien and this one would probably be the biggest game by now (or longest).
Hope you guys like it.

Princeslayer

Jun 10, 2020
Glad to see you loving his work. We're working on the next game together, which is the one about Alien and this one would probably be the biggest game by now (or longest).
Hope you guys like it.
So you're working with Mozu/MO2 for this new project? Really interesting, I'm in the Server of LipuCD with him there too and he keeps the mood sharing some of his work there from time to time because the main devs of there keep the people waiting for something (Vampire Lust) and others games that are being developed already with many years on his back and nothing came out yet, even a little demo to show something. Also they never share any updates or info about it, if it weren't for him, that server would be so dead in game terms.

Reactions: Sixie

DKliger

Sep 28, 2019
don't know about you guys, but on my opinion mikituu basically dropped the goty of hentai games, doesn't help that most of the year catalogue has been plagued with ai shit, generic rpg and cancelled projects v:

SSGogetaBlue

May 20, 2022
Anyone got the name to the song that plays in the gallery? I see all the audio files but my pc refuses to open the ogg files with all the media players i have. And i really like the catchy beat.

astor2015omg

Jan 9, 2020
The problem is not complexity, but a lack of understanding of the instructions. His phrases like “Left should lower” don’t say anything to me
it says that the left should lower therefore you must lower the left, what part do you not understand, if it is lowered then you dont do anything.

Reactions: Razeluxe

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Anyone got the name to the song that plays in the gallery? I see all the audio files but my pc refuses to open the ogg files with all the media players i have. And i really like the catchy beat.
Huh, I'm having a weirder issue: using AIMP, it just redirects the .ogg file to a random song in my playlist lol. I want to say it's just ending playback of the .ogg file and then skipping to an actual song I guess. Using Windows Media Player is futile, too. My best guess is to convert them to .mp3 I guess? No clue.

Also, heads up, word of God says that MO2 also made a Toriel mod of all things. Basically, just replaces the blue-haired protag with Toriel from Undertale on all stages. This is also reflected on the Gallery too! I'll be posting it soon from a certain Discord server due to a missing animation he's fixing.

Princeslayer

Jun 10, 2020
Hope you guys like it.
When you talk about the biggest of longest game till now, you mean in terms of gameplay time wise or that the team doing it is also bigger than ever? What would you say the approximate duration could be? More or less

hassanshabib

May 22, 2017
YES... well thats what i'd like to say, but i dont want my friends to see these games... so either i create another account or... well, what else could i do?
Well, there is the option to mark games as private, which will hide them from your Steam friends.

But of course they will still be visible in your library to anyone looking at the same screen as you ;)

4.70 star(s) 12 Votes