jmoney1000

Feb 27, 2019
Then why mark it as 1.0, which is used for marking stable releases. Or at least it should be, people don't follow that rule and that's on them.
yeah i get that but its not really a set in stone rule plus they didnt add it but the literal version of this build is v1.0.1PreAlphaTest. it would make more sense if it was 0.1.1 but dev do what devs do i suppose

jmoney1000

Feb 27, 2019
I found out that 4GB of VRAM is not enough at all.
Does anyone know how much VRAM I need?
you really dont need to worry about vram. vram refreshes itself automatically unlight ram on the graphics card so thats more important. however if u really wanna allocate more it should be around 7-8gb

Reactions: taisuke5963

zeximhin

May 24, 2020
Then why mark it as 1.0, which is used for marking stable releases. Or at least it should be, people don't follow that rule and that's on them.
this is his first solo project, apparently he did models for (or was going to) project lovecraft. some developers don't know proper etiquette when it comes to the version numbers on their first projects, but it's whatever at the end of the day

Last edited:

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
- The pieces to collect are too small
- We don't gain enough exp... I killed at least 50 and I'm only level 3
- We can't find enough weapons
- The skills are almost useless, you have to be high level to have an impact, or the enemies are too resistant
- I don't know if it's a bug but the enemies do damage to us at certain times when they shouldn't, as if our hitbox was too big
- The enemies come too close, they spawn not far from our character, it never leaves us enough space or time to back up, take time or reload
- The improvement at each level is really too low, around 0.1% per improved passive skill
- You should think about making each combination we buy give us a defined arsenal of at least 2 different weapons to start with. Suits should also have passive and/or active skills linked with which we can start (cumulative with those found during the games).
- Money has almost no use except for armors.... we should be able to use money during the game or during pause phases to buy new weapons, skills, improve our stats or to improve our weapons. Give money a use.
- The map is not finished yet and neither are the textures for the map, so I will not mention this problem, the game is still at the beginning of its development.
- I do not understand the developer's choice not to add H animations or H scenes during gameplay, rather than if we lose or via the gallery. I hope you will change your mind during development....
- No features in the options, why?
- The biggest problem of the game (in my opinion): aiming, I aim at enemies and monsters but it seems like our character shoots off target, even when we are standing still. Close-up camera: unplayable. Far-end camera: unplayable. I've tried everything but the default is the best way to play because you can detect enemies quite far away and predict where to go to avoid them. But you absolutely have to adjust the aim and the way to kill enemies that seem to never get hit by bullets.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

ProxyDark

Sep 17, 2018
- The pieces to collect are too small
- We don't gain enough exp... I killed at least 50 and I'm only level 3
- We can't find enough weapons
- The skills are almost useless, you have to be high level to have an impact, or the enemies are too resistant
- I don't know if it's a bug but the enemies do damage to us at certain times when they shouldn't, as if our hitbox was too big
- The enemies come too close, they spawn not far from our character, it never leaves us enough space or time to back up, take time or reload
- The improvement at each level is really too low, around 0.1% per improved passive skill
- You should think about making each combination we buy give us a defined arsenal of at least 2 different weapons to start with. Suits should also have passive and/or active skills linked with which we can start (cumulative with those found during the games).
- Money has almost no use except for armors.... we should be able to use money during the game or during pause phases to buy new weapons, skills, improve our stats or to improve our weapons. Give money a use.
- The map is not finished yet and neither are the textures for the map, so I will not mention this problem, the game is still at the beginning of its development.
- I do not understand the developer's choice not to add H animations or H scenes during gameplay, rather than if we lose or via the gallery. I hope you will change your mind during development....
- No features in the options, why?
- The biggest problem of the game (in my opinion): aiming, I aim at enemies and monsters but it seems like our character shoots off target, even when we are standing still. Close-up camera: unplayable. Far-end camera: unplayable. I've tried everything but the default is the best way to play because you can detect enemies quite far away and predict where to go to avoid them. But you absolutely have to adjust the aim and the way to kill enemies that seem to never get hit by bullets.
It seems there's a chance for the character to miss, there's even an upgrade that reduces it.
Bit of an odd choice, hope it's removed in the future.

Reactions: Tomoushie

Dr_Kek

Oct 15, 2020
the character is very nice looking: 1725454421486.png

tho the gameplay is very blank, hoping you can make a proper level and gameplay loop. i guess we can unlock suits and scenes but i dont feel like grinding.

will have to see how it evolves.

TheTrueSenpai

Oct 15, 2019
For what it is, it's an amazing-looking game. But that is kinda all it is at the moment, the gameplay needs improvements and bugs need to be fixed. Also... having dev buttons enabled.. smh. For what it's worth, the game can be fun if improved on the core gameplay, the visuals of the girls are amazing and looking at their Patreon shows that is what their good at.

The best way to describe this game is a showcase of the models the creator or artist has made, which is fine, but it isn't much of a game other than that. Dev tools are enabled, auto-clicking breaking levels... it needs fixing for sure... but I do hope they keeps adding on to it. So if it isn't abandoned, I wish it the best of luck in it's development.

For those interested:
* Works anywhere
P: give you points to spend on the shop and storage
* works only in combat
U: Gives you drones
Y: Gives you pulse bombs
T: Gives you Magnetic Field

If these dev tool buttons are leftovers, than bro...

CrvX1995

May 6, 2024
No fucking idea how to play this, managed to last good 20 minutes, then clicked the other option that makes us go back to menu, expected to be able to see scenes - 0 packets, wtf.

Someone who finished it, please record the sex scenes and upload them please.

Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
Game not for GTX 1650. 4Gb not enough for this game. Need at least 6 gb. Also, options not work.

Updated: Options work only during gameplay. Not at main menu.

Last edited:
Reactions: mimon69
2.70 star(s) 7 Votes