Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
Can someone explain the futa please? Also, is incest avoidable? (If it's only sister wincest, it's ok)

Sanjimelorine

May 28, 2017
We decided to rebuild the hint system, so only two hints are available in this version.
I noticed that on the subscribestar are images of the events with more nudity in them, are these versions to come later or are they only for your subscribers and we are playing a free version here?

LinaGames

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2023
I noticed that on the subscribestar are images of the events with more nudity in them, are these versions to come later or are they only for your subscribers and we are playing a free version here?
Some things will appear in the future, some scenes have already been added. The free version differs only in the absence of a Cheat (max lust).

Sanjimelorine

May 28, 2017
Some things will appear in the future, some scenes have already been added. The free version differs only in the absence of a Cheat (max lust).
Woah, I didn't know that! Also thanks for the immediate answer, is there a way to raise the lust of the characters as of this version for more (nudity) to happen?

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes