4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
For those like me worrying about the presentation prank job (that CorpoDrone sent you), here's the results:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Crotchless prooooooooobably unlocks crotchless leggings for future female characters. Except it also includes yourself, since this is a sissification game. So yeah, lose-lose-lose situation.

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
For those wanting it, the password to Ray's computer is "shadowz".
Anyway, I came here again to say other things.
First, is it only me who had problems in Chromium based browsers? It looks like .mov (QuickTime Video File) archives (most of them on neuroimaging) don't work on Chromium browsers (I only tried it in game on Vivaldi, and the other ones were the archive only, and it works on Firefox).
And... The way in which the player gains or not new fetishes is questionable. Although it's good for immersion and all, it may be really frustrating, since the minigame is not the easiest thing around, and you risk making it even harder if you not resist things. This way, if, for example, you have done everything that AVA asked until now 'cause your fetishes, like brutally killing cute puppies, align with everything that she asked until now, and them she asks a single little something that you find an absurd, like handholding, you won't be able to escape gaining the terrible fetish of handholding because of the others you accepted.
I believe that an "immersion breaking" "skip/cheat here" button would be welcome, or at least allowing the player to remove the fetish in the settings after they lost and, as expected, skipped the scene portraying the fetish they don't like. And just saying: I didn't have problem with this, I just believe that this is a scenario that may very well happen, 'cause although "player chooses the settings during the story/gameplay" is a cool idea, it has some problems.
Oh! And also... I played this new version from a new save, and I really hope that I did this without any need to, 'cause when the game doesn't have a new "play from X point" feature and it asks you to begin a new save each new version (like lots of games in development does), it really is a pain (not in any good sense you can come up with) to wait for each part of the text to slowly appears on screen while all you wanted to do was to press the "next" button the fastest way possible because you are basically doing the same choices all over again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aelgwenn

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
Well, the game sure isn't lying when it tells you to "continue the grind".

Is there any indication of when you've seen all content? The last thing I did was hack into Ray's computer and since then nothing happened (been about two in game weeks now).

Also is it just me or are both AI coding assistants absolutely terrible?

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
Also is it just me or are both AI coding assistants absolutely terrible?
The online AI isn't great but it does pay for itself in time and leaves you with enough MP to go nuts. So while I don't think you need it now, that likely will change in future updates of the game.

HGW

Mar 29, 2018
Both AI's have a clause in their EULA to deter you from " attempting to establish a sexual relationship" with them, does that mean they'll develop personalities and be date-able in the future?

Last edited:

VasaraGlyndark

Aug 8, 2024
How are you supposed to pay off your apartment and the ai tool subscription with as little as you make with the AI tool? I am currently 4-5 grand behind in rent.

VasaraGlyndark

Aug 8, 2024
I got the subscription ai thing in the game to do that for me.

Biggest problem is the only direction I am given is to grind at Brainfry endlessly. If I wanted a boring job, I would go to work.

DerpyAngel

Feb 25, 2023
Any idea how long AFTER the 3rd neuroimaging session any of the newer ray/taxi/syntech content is supposed to pop up? It's been several in-game weeks and I've saved up ~15.5k

Reactions: HEBUTSUSER17

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
Any idea how long AFTER the 3rd neuroimaging session any of the newer ray/taxi/syntech content is supposed to pop up? It's been several in-game weeks and I've saved up ~15.5k
Yeah, I asked the same and eventually just gave up on the game lol.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Are you using an old save? I think those kinda mess with it.

Not sure if it's a patreon perk or not but by clicking on the quests, you might be able to skip to the new content.

DerpyAngel

Feb 25, 2023
Are you using an old save? I think those kinda mess with it.

Not sure if it's a patreon perk or not but by clicking on the quests, you might be able to skip to the new content.
I was using an older save but even on a new save I'm already a few in-game weeks into Continue the grind and also no random events at SynTech even though I visit it ~130 times per week, the new save doesn't have a fully trained up DevDroid yet but it does make just enough to make rent with one evening of washing dishes at EroSphere.

EDIT: finished training DevDroid, still have to Continue the grind and I've given up on the SynTech random events for now after several weeks of entering/exiting ~23 times everyday after putting DevDroid to work.

UPDATE: used the fully trained DevDroid to grind up to the 26th week of rent payment, has ~11k saved up, slept through weekends to expedite things.

UPDATE2: now on the 39th week with ~22k saved up, yet the grind continues. This is beginning to get ridiculous, at this point it's far more grinding than actual story or gameplay.

Last edited:

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
The online version is now 1.5 here the link for those not wanting to go to the first post:

Some cheating tips for non patreons by using the console (F12 on most browsers)
-to get into the quick start menu enter: SugarCube.Engine.play("QuickStart")
-to enable infinite action points: SugarCube.State.active.variables.infiniteActionPoints = true
-to enable skip option on minigames: SugarCube.State.active.variables.minigameSkipButtons = true
-to improve devdroid once you have it: SugarCube.State.active.variables.devDroidPerformance = 50
-remove fadein of text (sleep etc.): SugarCube.State.active.variables.fadeDisable = true

I think those are the ones most people here are interested in.

edit:
And here the changelog copied from tfgames:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 20 Votes