Others Completed Little Red Riding Hood goes shopping [Final] [Nekoshaku]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
I did not even understand how to evaluate this work to be honest , because if the author wanted to make the game look like Mario or red riding hood , then he failed.

666bbb666

May 21, 2018
Yall should try the spicy difficulty on Level 7-4. I got too invested and it took me 30mins to beat it.
lol
I die exclusively on the first level
the difference between the reaction of the game and pressing the keys comes to 0.5 seconds
and system: one-touch = one death, makes useless life counter...
it doesn't make sense if you always start from the beginning :)
delusional

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
I remember playing this in japanese years ago....

i got the hots for Red (Alice more though) so might as well try it again inst I never beat the last area...

Also, THAT'S WHY SHE'S GOING TO GRANDMA'S?! TO GIVE HER A VIBRATOR?! LMFAO!

nonosonic

May 9, 2017
Really late on this so doubt anyone will care to answer but the first sample image is just not in the gallery at all? There appears to be a fuller image of it too as seen here but the gifs quality is horrible

Nov 17, 2021
wouldnt that be graphical violence?
nope, ryona games are unique on their own.. there are many H-games that have gore but aren't ryona.. it is like a whole different fetish in itself for those who enjoys the scenes of female protags in games getting killed in many different brutal ways.. meanwhile, graphic violence only refers to blood splattering moments of any characters or enemies in the game whether it be male or female.. H-RPG sites like LewdNinja has a whole different ryona tag section of it's own

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
it is like a whole different fetish in itself for those who enjoys the scenes of female protags in games getting killed in many different brutal ways..
thats guro/snuff. all ryona games i saw to date involved violence in the form of beating a victim. like, punching and slapping - such as Purin To Ohuro V2: Onii-chan Bath Assault [Parabolica]. Yes, you can pull her in when she tries to flee and it looks like she hit her head and is unconscious&submerged, but thats not core to ryona.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nhalok
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes