use this.
F95 check it to VIRUS.
I put the password. "1111"

Last edited:
Reactions: GoKillRe

jeybake

Jun 16, 2024
This is a demosaic MOD for HACHINA ~Ghost Story~

The author of the third scene has completed the repair. So it has also been corrected.
Several other scenes are also demosaic completed.
Someone said they wanted the scene with breasts, so I only modified the parts with the same texture.
This should be the final version.

Thanks to kumarin for helping me solve the problem of duplicate images and organize the content.

Use bepinex_x86_5.4.22 and then put this mod

Press F12 to toggle transparency effect

I just discovered that I used the wrong Texture_Replacer version, and that version of MD5 will not be able to catch it.
If pressing F12 does not switch the effect of scenes 4 and 12, you need to download it again.

1. First download BepInEx_x86_5.4.22.0.zip
2. Unzip BepInEx_x86_5.4.22.0.zip and place it in the game root directory
3. Execute the game once to let BepInEx generate \BepInEx\plugins
4. Close the game and unzip HCN_boobs_uncen_plugins.zip into \BepInEx\plugins
5. done. You can start the game.
I followed your steps and it won't generate plugins when I run the game. Am I supposed to be looking for a folder?

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
I followed your steps and it won't generate plugins when I run the game. Am I supposed to be looking for a folder?
may be you're using window's special folder(My Documents, Downloads, Desktop, etc) and user name of windows has multi-bytes characters. or path of game folder has multi-bytes characters. (ex. "d:\ゲーム\Hachina")
move game folder to another place.

jeybake

Jun 16, 2024
may be you're using window's special folder(My Documents, Downloads, Desktop, etc) and user name of windows has multi-bytes characters. or path of game folder has multi-bytes characters. (ex. "d:\ゲーム\Hachina")
Where would be a better place to move it?

jeybake

Jun 16, 2024
Nevermind, I was using the wrong version of bepin. 64 bit worked for me.

ValkyrieSCPD

Nov 16, 2023
RJ01215927
5.4.23.2 Bepinex didn't work.
[Error : Unity Log] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Stack trace:
StopEventSound_and_Animator.Start () (at <cf769a1bd12a44f0b4b46e99e6a97e02>:0)

Last edited:

ValkyrieSCPD

Nov 16, 2023
Also tried 6/12 build,didn't work as well.

uriner

May 6, 2024
hello again,

So if anyone still interested about uncensoring Harem Trigger there is actually 2 method to make the job done, i will start with the easy one:

[WARNING: before you do any thing make backups]

1. so as in the guide by Prick search for the mosaic material and dump it, in this case the file has the blocksize value but changing it doesn't do any thing, there is another value cellsize and this is the one we need to change.

at the bottom of the file you will find this:

1 string first = "_CellSize"
0 ColorRGBA second
0 float r = 0.0149999997
0 float g = 0.0149999997
0 float b = 0
0 float a = 0

all you need to do is to change the R an G value to 1.17549435e-038 this value is the lowest float value not 0 so the file should look like this :

1 string first = "_CellSize"
0 ColorRGBA second
0 float r = 1.17549435e-038
0 float g = 1.17549435e-038
0 float b = 0
0 float a = 0
save and replace and that's it you are done. you don't need to change the blocksize value.

(ps: this method work for any game have the cellsize value in the mosaic file just save this value 1.17549435e-038)

for the second method you we need to modify the shader instead of the material file.

2. dump the mosaic file, note the shader's path id number

1 string m_Name = "Mosaic"
0 PPtr<Shader> m_Shader
0 int m_FileID = 0
0 SInt64 m_PathID = 456

locate the file in the 456 path id, dump it search for colMask and change the value below it from 15 to 0 or 1 and remember there is many values just keep searching for colMask and change the value:

0 SerializedShaderFloatValue colMask
0 float val = 15

save and replace.

you might ask why should i bother with the shader file if the material file is enough, well in this game you are right but in other games the shader file method comes handy cus they might have many mosaic files but they use the same shader, so just keep this method in mind if the mosaic file didn't cut the job go for the shader file.

in this game both methods work, just choose your poison :p .

And as always i'll attach both modified files just download and replace.
This is so helpful. I did it

prumkin

Feb 10, 2022
i tried to uncensored RJ01172438 but no luck as i have no knowledge of coding. anyone who can help let alone is able to do it for me? i tried the tutorial and it didnt work

2dguy

Apr 23, 2020
For second image, it's still censored. But the mosaic is so thin that it may worth removing the mosaic shader.
Then there are 2 methods those may do the job.
1. Use "Manly Marco's automatic demosaic", that mentioned in #1 post. Remember to change all the game's file name to English.
2. Hex-edit. Search funog1's posts for more information.
was there a uncensored patch ever made for this?