RPGM - Completed - Exhibitionist Girl Serina Suzuyo [v1.0] [YOUKI M.K.C.]

1. 2.00 star(s)

shanno

Exhibitionist Girl Serina Suzuyo (currently ver. 1.0)
    Please check the spoiler directly below this to understand the review.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    AMOUNT OF EXPERIENCE: I've achieved all endings and scenes, with most achievements that don't include grinding. All in about 2 hours.

STORY
    STORY:
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    I think nearly every exhibitionist game, especially scene collectors indulge onto this trope. It's not too shallow, but there is definitely a lot of room to be expanded into with the plot. I feel as if the game should've capitalised on that instead of leaving it as is, though I'm not really expecting much from basically a sandbox game. 0.25/0.75 stars.

ORIGINALITY: As I said before, nearly every exhib sandbox game does this plot. 0/0.25 stars.

GAMEPLAY
    DIFFICULTY: For a scene collector, obviously there isn't any "difficulty" to this, unless you count walking around a small map really hard. 0.12/0.25 stars. It's in the middle since the category is obsolete and hence, cannot be rated so I put it in the middle, and I'm too lazy to do anything else.
    ENGAGEMENT: Everyone knows that sandbox games have obsolete engagement. I guess this game has an energy system but it's really pointless so it doesn't matter. 0.12/0.25 stars.
    OVERWORLD: There are no NPCs that you can talk to and the overworld is mainly used to get from one scene to the other. There are a couple of objects in the overworld that you can interact with but since it's a really small overworld to play in it's a negligible amount, plus it's only once until you get the "It's a locker" captain obvious schtick.. There are no easter eggs I could find. I wish there was a bit more you could do, or you could've explored the classroom at daytime and interact with people. 0.05/0.25 stars.
    LENGTH: I find the length of the game varies a lot. You can beat this game in under a minute if you wanted, or you could spend hours doing scenes so you can get an ending (without cheats). I'd say on average it would be about 30 mins a run without cheats. This ratio seems kinda small compared to the average amount of scenes you can unlock in these runs but it's probably average for the stereotypical sandbox h-game. This one seems to be the short, barely more story-oriented type instead of the long game built to help you ejaculate your revolting baby batter. 0.15/0.25 stars. I just feel that the density of the scenes is a tad bit too much for the short length the game runs for.
    PERFORMANCE: The performance of the game is really nice. Really small file size, 200MB even for a game as short as this is nice. You don't need to download any external files. The game had great fps the whole time even for my shitty pc and there are no bugs that I could find or stumble on. 0.25/0.25 stars.

CG
    ART QUALITY: The quality of the art is fairly average. It's cutesy, simplistic and easy on the eyes. It doesn't feel too plasticy, but nor does it feel like a 3D model. This game managed to find a somewhat nice balance, though I definitely would've preferred if it was a tad bit more fleshed out. 0.45/0.75 stars.
    SCENE QUALITY: The amount of recycled CG and completely unique ones are balanced, if not weighted more on the unique side. There are a good amount of sound effects, which is to be expected. Some animations are found, but typically not within the scenes, and when it is its the animations recycled from the overworld standing poses. All in all, the game encompasses a good amount of average quality scenes, especially for its small size. 0.4/0.5 stars.
    VARIETY: Fortunately the game utilizes the tags relatively well. All tags linked to the game are fully represented in at least one scene, and while I don't like it when a game chooses to appeal to a variety of niches, this one hasn't just dedicated one line of text or CG to it to make the tag section a bit larger. This game doesn't really appeal to the masses because it has one penetration scene and an unorthodox amount of fetishes, but I don't see too much wrong with that, it's just a step the game could take to a truly great rating in this category. 0.4/0.5stars.

DIALOGUE/TRANSLATION
    DIALOGUE: While the game mainly relies on narration and monologuing instead of dialogue, it's not that bad considering the premise of the game. I just believe that it could've used a bit more dialogue between some characters of the game, and again I wish there was some more intractability or expansions in conversations, especially in the daytime classroom. 0.10/0.25 stars.
    TRANSLATION: The translation is good. The game is cohesive, the UI is translated as well as all the text and I'm guessing it's a manual translation or an edited MTL. Overall it was a good translation, though since it's not a professional translation some images and a small amount of UI was left untranslated. 0.20/0.25 stars.
    VOICE ACTING: No voice acting. 0/0.5 stars

If we combine all these ratings together, we get...
    2.49 STARS*
    *F95zone only allows whole numbers for rating, so this is if it wasn't rounded to the nearest integer.
    GAME CLASSIFICATION:
    Full-Save Gallery Viewer
  2. 4.00 star(s)

BladerayW

The graphics were neither a POSITIVE or a NEGITIVE. They were just Par and average for these types of games.

POS
    1. The game works as is for me nothing had to be switched or ran through an emulator.
    2. Everything has been translated that was needed and more.
    3. A literal sandbox. I could finish the game within seconds or a few hours if one is a completionist with their achievements.
    4. Interactions with the environment. If you played and payed attention to what was left is why this was here.

NEG
    1. Maps. There were no town, home, or daytime school I could go to.
    2. I have one that could go here, but I just can't do it. Because the game was intended to be short.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

ImplicitlyLewd

If you've seen the gallery in the description, you've basically seen the whole game, if you can call it that. It's absurdly short and not really enough for even a fap. Only thing keeping it from 1 star is that the art is actually pretty good. Shame it's wasted on this.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Rdegen

Art is cutesy and nice, but the overall gameplay is just "go to point a and watch the scene then try to interact with every single stuff to view more scenes" with a little bit of objectives at the start.