Unity - Coerced Hero Chronicles: Escape from Everia [v0.1.1] [Shy_Kyriu]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Dracula Belmont

I would say compared to other crap we have there this was really solid made game each defeat gives us animated sex scene yet unfortunately each defeat doesn't bring anything new outside of just new dialogues which is kinda downer.

My only complain would be after our hero is permanently defeated we are getting just non animated CGI which felt like a massive downer as I have hoped for some animated defeat and the art felt completely out of the style this game presents itself.

Nothing is locked behind a paywall and you are just politely asked to support this person work through patreon link which is a huge plus compared to other games where majority of adult content is gatekept behind a paywall.

I could talk more but I think this covers most of the content people came here for 4/5 badge of premium beer on a discount.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Chaos161

The game is extremely short, at the moment it has only a couple of locations and three opponents. Nevertheless, the animations are pleasant, the controls are simple (although the character is a little twitchy) and the game itself looks promising. Similar to Sadibus and Super Mamono Sisters.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

STOPS

Gameplay is very simple castlevania clone as it stands, with animated capture cg whenever you get hit that progresses a 3 stage femdom/corruption sequence every subsequent time you get captured. Art in the animated pixel cg is fantastic, the dialogue during them is also well written and interesting, and the game over cg for each girl is also very well done.

Overall a simple but incredibly solid framework for a castlevania/metroidvania h-platformer. There's not much else you can ask for in this genre. Closest comparison that comes to mind is Lost Case: Monster Girl Takeover (rip). Look forward to seeing much more from this game.