beenhereeveryday

Jan 4, 2022
I got this error when extracting the file:
! \BrokenDreamers-1.15.0-pc.zip: Checksum error in \BrokenDreamers-1.15.0-pc\BrokenDreamers-1.15.0-pc\game\chapter8.rpa. The file is corrupt

Entering chapter 8 all the scenes are blanks, any idea how to fix this? thankyou

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
! \BrokenDreamers-1.15.0-pc.zip: Checksum error in \BrokenDreamers-1.15.0-pc\BrokenDreamers-1.15.0-pc\game\chapter8.rpa. The file is corrupt

Entering chapter 8 all the scenes are blanks, any idea how to fix this? thankyou
Yes, download it again (from another source even), you have a bad download.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

dl with jdownloader or if you use mega then with mega desktop.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
We can nuance the above with saying a combo of story and render quality. There's always going to be some subjective personal flavor involved with what's top 5. But sure if we were to keep it strictly on render quality with ZERO attibution to story, what games would be beating out Cobd?
atm? none.
5-10 years from now? who knows.

Heabob

Dec 24, 2018
Aww the big bad MC can't even creampie the robot Venus , so sad.

Like the story/plot and very different from most other VN's.
Story wise this one gets a 10/10 and really pulls the player into the game nicely.
Renders were great too.

Wished it had the option to cum inside for all the sex scenes rather than being forced into 80% cumshots.
Didn't even see one anal creampie which is odd considering the dev pushed for so much anal.

Endings with LI's were OK but should have been longer.
No pregnancies is a shame.

Hated having to pick one LI and leave the rest behind and a harem is far better for happy endings.
Better to have kept all the gang together even if moving away IMO.

Either that or let the MC pick 2 girls like Victoria and Gloria to stay together with him.
Or maybe Katie + Venus or a different combination of choices.

Really loved the looks of Victoria, so hot and had lots of sex scenes.
Katie was so sweet looking too but I ended up with the Gloria ending as the MC was supposed to be her protector anyway.

Last edited:

Alexa Martell

Jun 18, 2022
Okay im soon finished the game and have not see the "Futa/Trans" , did i miss anything ? can any tell me who in this game is the Futa ?

PomTPirate

Mar 12, 2023
So is there currently no way to get Ch15 on android?

I went to jump back on the patreon this month now that I have a bit more brass, and there is an update that makes it worth it (moving up from Ch14 finally) and there appears to be no way to subscribe to get the latest update since he put his patreon on hold?

Reactions: Rgrmohyh

ellen.lane

Dec 5, 2020
Woah I missed that, I thought it was just the dream sequence in the first ep.
It wasn't dream. When you are not go home with Ellen after the club, Sam offers you WR scene. And there you can get first interaction with Kleo. So in theory it is ether a real human or AI like scene with Carli. (Not just a dream i mean)

PomTPirate

Mar 12, 2023
official version? no but there is 3rd party version with wt and gallery mods. searching helps.

Oof okay then, I'd prefer to give philly support since I'm able to now, but if that's seriously the only way I can finish the story since he locked down his patreon for whatever reason...

Okay are there any of these modded apks you speak of that ARENT sketchy as all hell?

4.70 star(s) 433 Votes