Kawam

Jul 25, 2020
I recently played it again and some fun things happened.

I got the double jump before the high jump
I got the super high jump before the high jump

I defeated some later bosses before earlier bosses.
I am in the final area without defeating the water boss or going to the underwater area.

I somehow sequence broke the game without doing anything fancy.
The game let's you chose your own way and that is just fun and great. I love it.

Iskandrios

May 27, 2017
how do i destroy the blood tree? i have no idea where to go anymore
The blood trees can be destroyed by a magical beam attack iirc, the Twilight Stream....
However it's been so long since I played it so can't recall if you get it from a boss, or just find it somewhere on the map...

As for where to go.......best/worst advice I can give is try referring to the map(s) the dev posted...

loyalslave

Oct 2, 2017
The blood trees can be destroyed by a magical beam attack iirc, the Twilight Stream....
However it's been so long since I played it so can't recall if you get it from a boss, or just find it somewhere on the map...

As for where to go.......best/worst advice I can give is try referring to the map(s) the dev posted...

it said that i should get a skill or something to destroy the tree after killing the boss on 30 which is the boss that open up a passage to clock tower.....hmm.....

loyalslave

Oct 2, 2017

ok nevermind i found it, i just look at the pdf you send and it said that i need to kill all boss before clock tower to get the skill and i miss one but after i kill her i got the skill right away, thanks for the help

Kawam

Jul 25, 2020
ok nevermind i found it, i just look at the pdf you send and it said that i need to kill all boss before clock tower to get the skill and i miss one but after i kill her i got the skill right away, thanks for the help
That's the reason why I don't have it with my current playthrough. Thanks :D

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes