Unity - Between Beasts [v0.2.2] [Dos Arracachas]

1. 5.00 star(s)

beerASS

So far, there are not too many interactions, the drawing and characters are very "delicious", we will wait for the next updates, and it would be nice to have more characters, the mini-games are a little too much, but in general it's fine so far, there is not music in all moments, I would like the characteristics to influence the conversation more strongly than just kind and dominant
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Dyonos

Version: 0.2.2

Had high hopes for this one, but at the moment it’s in a rough state at its start.

Pros:
    +Art: It’s very well made. Not super detailed, but enough to make the girls look hot and fuckable.
    +Emotions: Characters actually change their expressions and poses related to the story. A low bar, but I’ve seen plenty of 2d games that don’t get it right.
    +Freedom: You can pick and choose which of the 3 girls to pursue, and you aren’t forced to romance one girl to progress with another.

Cons:
    -The MC: Holy shit I hate the MC. He’s a complete fucknut, and says the dumbest things possible every time. Take the preteen mentality of “ooog woman sexy, must stare and drool” and ad a gigantic dose of negative charisma and you’ve got this MC. I can’t stand playing as him.
    -The girls: While they are all hot, the game does this thing where it makes them all complete bitches to the MC for daring to exist in the same space as them (not that the MC doesn’t deserve it, but still). They then warm up to you later in a completely unrealistic character arc.
    -Guidance: There pretty much isn’t any. While you can get through the office boss’s story fairly easily, the game completely drops the ball on the other two girls. You fill up their hearts and nothing happens, but the game also doesn’t say “story completed” for either of them, so I don’t know what else it wants the player to do.
    -Sandbox: I don’t think this is too egregious, since it’s a very early state, but damn this sandbox feels pointless. There’s only like 4 locations available, and there’s nothing to do at any of them except for the one time of day that a specific girl is at that location. And those times and locations never change for the girls.
    -Gallery System: Honestly, it’s just kind of ass.

Personal Preference:
    ~Story: It’s not terrible, but it’s barely there. You get reincarnated, as a furry no less, and barely question it at all. Then you just sort of stumble around trying to fuck girls. If you don’t care about story it’s fine, but then why are you playing a VN?
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    ~The translation: It’s workable, but could use a lot of cleaning up. A few awkward word choices, some weird punctuation and so on. There are certain parts and buttons that aren’t translated.

Overall, I was not impressed with the game, honestly. However, I do recognize that it’s very early in the game’s life, so I’ll be coming back to take a look at future updates.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

leonkennyfriechicken

good art work where has this man been hiding his skills his whole life

honestly alot of potential better than 90 percent of furry games that i can think of and im not a furry justa man looking for the best fap possible some one subscribe to a patreon when hemakes one
  4. 5.00 star(s)

SmokeyOG

Incredible story with super sexy girls and very good graphics too. I look forward to the next update. I would also like to add the possibility of human and Furry but the game is incredible I recommend it even if it is the demo.(y):BootyTime: