RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
How do I reach interrogation scene on day 1 when they all sit on the chairs in the kitchen?

Captură de ecran 2024-09-22 082557.png

All I reached was the scene when they all stand up and only MC is interrogated

imagine_2024-09-22_082710661.png

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
So can we be corrupting and dominating and in charge or is this NTR fest?
Yeah from the comments in this thread it's not entirely clear to me what the non-NTR path will entail. I'm slightly apprehensive that it will (a) be some vanilla lovey-dovey romance stuff (no judgement, just not my preference) and (b) require the MC to side with cops (a soupçon of judgement there).

Reactions: Fantasyerotica1234

Mr.Nonnypants

Jan 13, 2021
How do I reach interrogation scene on day 1 when they all sit on the chairs in the kitchen?

View attachment 4058768

All I reached was the scene when they all stand up and only MC is interrogated

View attachment 4058769
Well damn. Looks like I left some alpha renders in the game. No wonder people were asking about that. Don't worry they will be removed by the first release.

View attachment 4059517

Some proofreading would be good
Yeah I will get that fixed.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
After reading all the comments, from players and the dev, IMO it sounds more like "if you want to see sex scenes, then you should make bad decisions, not too many but mostly, but be aware, you will only get cuck and voyeur stuff. And if you're not into that, then make the good decisions, but there you get close to none lewds, because you're basically just a baby sitter to the girls, that are shown as LIs but aren't." Honestly, if I got right with this, then my question is, who is the intended audience? Harem and vanilla players have probably left by at least 75%. The NTR/sharing/swinging players won't be satisfied, because they get their prefered content only by going into game over territory. Who is left? The small amount of players that won't care about the story and are satisfied with whatever there is? That is maybe 0.05%? Not sure, if that's worth it.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, this game does have promise, that's for sure. Very interested in seeing where this goes. The countdown clock was a bit fast at times, but luckily, could scroll back one scene, and line up the mouse to help me click on it in time. Anyways, thank you so very much for this Demo, and looking forward for the full start of the game!!!