Sunspot is a 2D artist creating erotic games and animations-​

Thread Updated: 2024-09-18
Release Date: 2024-09-18
Developer: Sunspot - - -
Censored: No
Version: 2024-09-18
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Ashe's Rodeo (v2.0)
Win: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Whitemane's Inquisition (v3.0)

YCH Sin'dorei Inquisition

BaasB thanks for the links

AR1.jpg AR2.jpg AR3.jpg AR4.jpg AR5.jpg WI1.png WI2.png WI3.png WI4.png WI5.png YCH SI1.jpg YCH SI2.jpg YCH SI3.jpg

Last edited:

heatmaster28

Feb 3, 2017
If we were to judge the game by the preview pictures, I would say:
"Sunspot is a 2D artist who created one game and proceded to launch the same shit over and over changing only the heroine".

I hope I'll be proven wrong.
Weeeellll... there is a little bit of "played one, played them all". There are a few different scenes between them, and I think the Ashe one has some secrets

Sunspot Animations

Oct 26, 2020
If we were to judge the game by the preview pictures, I would say:
"Sunspot is a 2D artist who created one game and proceded to launch the same shit over and over changing only the heroine".

I hope I'll be proven wrong.
Nah. I did make a blood elf reskin of one of the Whitemane scenes, but that was just a little side-project commissioned by someone. If you don't count the blood elf game (and I don't) I really only have two games so far, and every scene in those games I made from scratch, trying something new each time.

If anyone wants my review of my own games: Whitemane's Inquisition is pretty janky and full of rookie mistakes, but it has a lot of scenes and I can't really hate it considering it was my first game. For Ashe's Rodeo, I was bit more comfortable with trying more elaborate stuff, and that ultimately came with plenty of its own issues, but I'm very proud of the blowjob scene in particular. I don't necessarily want to do something that elaborate with every game going forward, but I did learn a lot of useful tricks that I'll be applying in my next games.

Deathpants555

Aug 23, 2017
Nah. I did make a blood elf reskin of one of the Whitemane scenes, but that was just a little side-project commissioned by someone. If you don't count the blood elf game (and I don't) I really only have two games so far, and every scene in those games I made from scratch, trying something new each time.

If anyone wants my review of my own games: Whitemane's Inquisition is pretty janky and full of rookie mistakes, but it has a lot of scenes and I can't really hate it considering it was my first game. For Ashe's Rodeo, I was bit more comfortable with trying more elaborate stuff, and that ultimately came with plenty of its own issues, but I'm very proud of the blowjob scene in particular. I don't necessarily want to do something that elaborate with every game going forward, but I did learn a lot of useful tricks that I'll be applying in my next games.
Good for you man, keep on learning and getting better.

Reactions: SunlessSpear

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021

Alright, that makes a lot of sense. Thank you, I'm glad to have been proven wrong.

Reactions: SunlessSpear

Sunspot Animations

Oct 26, 2020
You did great with the Ashe one. Having threesome. Wished it had Juno and double penetration but hey, in my opinion,you made the cut!
What is exactly the game engine you used?
I make the games in Adobe Animate and publish them for HTML5 canvas. It's probably the closest thing to developing old-school Flash games without actually using Flash.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote