Unity Aunt's House [v0.0.1] [AceStudio]

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1725267408332.png

Overview:
Aunt’s House is a 3D, story-driven game that explores the challenges and surprises of moving to a new city and living with your aunt’s family. As the protagonist, you'll adjust to life under one roof with your aunt, her husband, and her two daughters, each with their own quirks and secrets.
Explore the stunning coastal city, forge new friendships, and embrace your best life.

Thread Updated: 2024-09-02
Release Date: 2024-09-02
Developer: AceStudio - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Planned Tags:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

1725268624563.png 1725268662326.png 1725268683960.png 1725268716667.png 1725268745123.png
1725268771468.png 1725268798040.png 1725268825339.png 1725268850198.png 1725268867566.png

Last edited:

shuran

Sep 12, 2018
I didn't plan on it, but if the community wants it, I might add it later in development. I have nothing against that kink.
Yes, this game looks promising, but pregnancy is a must for an amazing game, please add it, It looks really good. I would like to buy it on steam :)

• Love
Reactions: AceStudio

Amedeux

Apr 6, 2020
„Aunt`s House”?!!! Okay... I think I'll wait for a few more updates, just to make sure there won't be any surprises like: " There's no sex with Auntie yet."

Reactions: CrazyGwes

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Nice start, the only issue I had was the night talk after getting caught, felt the MC was too close to the text, still readable but just felt slightly off.
Look forward to seeing where this goes

Dead Eye

Jul 14, 2018
Very good demo, nice animations and graphics. I think the project will win a good audience in the future.

I really hope for a huge number of blowjob animations :)
With all the girls :)

Reactions: therez1

Reooo

Dec 16, 2023
Game gets stuck right after the start, after you wake up in a bus it tells me "you got a new quest, press "K" to see your active quest" but i cant do anything, i tried reinstalling but it didnt work.

AceStudio

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
Game gets stuck right after the start, after you wake up in a bus it tells me "you got a new quest, press "K" to see your active quest" but i cant do anything, i tried reinstalling but it didnt work.
Never seen that bug before, but just fixed what I think might be a possible reason. We'll see if it appears in the next update.
Just restarting the game should help. If not, text me on discord, we'll see what we can do about it

Mannamanna

Jun 13, 2017
Found another bug: when you are to unpack in your room it says a new messege has arrived when trying to lie down your bag. But there is no message showing up and you are stuck. I could trigger it two times out of three attempts.

Edit: I did some more attempts. When you quit the game and restart everything everything is okay. If you attempt to start a new game after a succesful try the game gets stuck. You have to restart the whole game to not get stuck.

Last edited:
Reactions: savf

Kinrad

May 19, 2019
I kept playing after the demo ended. Sarah freaks out while cutting tomatoes... and somehow starts cutting the tomatoes using eldritch magic.

Also, damn that tease was too much, why not at least leave us with some "recurring" fun with Sarah like that anim from the start? :(

Oh and +1 with that pregnancy kink.

Miury

Jan 13, 2021
I got a bug when Sarah was laughing. Since that scene she was doing the same animation of laughing and putting hands to her face... even when she was in the bedroom with Benjamin... and alone on the couch. That was unusual experience. The game is good. Liked the interaction with phone. But the animation of Sarah going upstairs is broken. She walks into the wall all the way. And I want to suggest to work with the position of the text messages. Their position are ideal when MC is sitting at the tables. But when you come at night at Lucy's room the messages are too high. So you should put them in the same place where is MC's messages or make script for MC to stay at some point where you see the messages above.

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: AceStudio

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Tying motion to mouse is very bad, can't function. Not being able to just select windowed max instead of full screen or various sizes is a drawback. Have no idea what the game is as it opened in a sex scene with autoplay and I could see anything with the scene twisting around. Even in other games with 3d viewing it's usually tied to right mouse click/hold.
Maybe in the future it will be playable with a mouse, good luck.

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes