[S>Artist 2D] [S>Artist 3D] Paid 3D/2D Artist for hire. Any customization, including full genitalia for CC/Unreal/Unity! (New examples II - 9/18))

3dsolutions

Aug 23, 2024
Hello,

I offer my 3D art services for hire, and as a game developer with a focus on Unity, I can fully understand and cater to your specific needs. I operate through Fiverr to ensure a clear and honest business relationship.

You can visit my Fiverr profile to see detailed information about my services and general rates.

I can create custom morphs for your Daz characters, design unique ones in Blender for direct use in any game engine, work with 3D clothing, handle retopology, and prepare avatars for VRChat, among other services.

One of my key offerings is the addition of fully rigged male or female genitalia with shapekeys to any of your characters, ensuring compatibility with platforms like Unity, Unreal, Blender, VRChat, and even CC and iClone! You can check out the specifics of this service here:

Since explicit NSFW images can’t be uploaded on Fiverr, I’m sharing some basic screenshots here, along with videos demonstrating the genitalia in CC and with simple physics applied in Unity.

I also offer assistance with garments and clothing. Often, NSFW projects use Daz garments, but these are far from optimized due to bad topology, and Daz's weight painting system can create artifacts when exporting FBX files. I can help you achieve better retopology and smoother weight painting for your garments.

If you're creating any kind of NSFW 3D products and want professional-level characters, don't hesitate to reach out to me!

Other services: any kind of customization for your character, garments tranfering from third party characters or creating new ones, head swaps , etc.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Inside CC with integrated shapekeys:

Testing IK for body and FK for the rod

Here's a brief example of adding up to 8 bones to the rod. We can customize the rigging in any way you prefer. The penis model itself may look quite basic here, but it comes with numerous shapekeys to adjust for different sizes and shapes, including controls for foreskin, length, bend, width, testicles and more. You can also see how the entire genital area is seamlessly attached to the body.

Unlike some developers who use attached props for their avatars, mine are 100% integrated, taking UV mapping into account. The same goes for the female genitalia. Additionally, you can mix and match any genitalia with any body type, or even send me your own mesh for custom attachment to your characters.

More demo videos below (including testing in CC with IK)

Last edited:

3dsolutions

Aug 23, 2024
Disclaimer: I use "they" as a neutral pronoun to protect the client's privacy.

I recently completed an order for a member of this community, or at least someone who first discovered my services here. This project involved creating a custom breast morph set for G8F.

Initially, I was a bit surprised by the request. After all, breast morphs seem to be quite abundant in online stores for Daz content. So, after a brief discussion, I referred the potential client to some existing morph assets already available for purchase, noting that they might be able to save some money by buying one of those instead.

Also, just to clarify, I have no affiliation with any of the products I recommended. It was simply a suggestion made in good faith.

However, it turned out that the client had something very specific in mind—none of the available assets met their needs. They were looking for a breast morph with a 'literal' spherical shape, which apparently was not available in existing products.

We began working on it from there. Since the client had a clear vision, I requested a file with the Genesis figure, where two sphere primitives were attached to represent the desired size and positioning. This gave me a clear template to work from, and I proceeded to develop the custom morph.

As with many of my projects, I was able to offer a very reasonable price, largely because I’m confident in my skills and can work efficiently. In this case, I think I spent more time on customer service than on the actual morphs, but I believe that’s just as important.

To anyone reading this and wondering if I can assist with their project, feel free to reach out. Consultations are free, and I’m happy to discuss your ideas. Just let’s make sure to respect each other’s time.

Last edited:

chaddcatt

Jun 25, 2024
Are you willing to work on unreal engine metahumans?
If not i have 2 characters that are made in blender that also need some work, but mostly its the metahumans that i need help with.

Reactions: 3dsolutions

3dsolutions

Aug 23, 2024
Are you willing to work on unreal engine metahumans?
If not i have 2 characters that are made in blender that also need some work, but mostly its the metahumans that i need help with.
I should be able to assist you, but I’ve sent you a DM to get more details.

3dsolutions

Aug 23, 2024
Thoughts from a 3D Artist: Working with DAZ3D Genesis series

Navigating the process of creating custom morphs for DAZ3D figures can be quite a challenge. One of the main hurdles is maintaining the same vertex count and order, which can limit the changes you can make to the model. Despite these restrictions, I personally find the Genesis figure series to be one of the best in terms of topology, even when compared to some AAA game characters.

The DAZ3D hobbyist community is passionate and dedicated, but it’s not uncommon for some users to lack the technical skills to fully unlock the potential of Genesis figures. On the flip side, there are vendors who develop tools and add-ons that enhance the DAZ3D experience. While these tools are valuable, working within DAZ’s environment still imposes certain limits. The real potential lies in having precise control over each vertex, which is possible with a software like Blender, combined with the right skills.

In this post, I want to highlight something that I can achieve with my skills: the seamless combination of parts from different characters, even across different generations. This goes beyond simple morph blending, which can often lead to awkward results. Instead, I replace parts of one figure with parts from another, creating a flawless merge by having always present relative proportions.

For example, let’s tackle a tricky morph—slanted or asian eyes. Usually this kind of morph is difficult to achieve by itself as any modeler used to work with Genesis series knows. But luckily we have some nice examples like the eyes of Soo Min figure made by Kadaj777. Applying this feature to a any character is straightforward for me, resulting in a beautiful, mixed-race look. Let's use Monique 8 as the target for this example.

full_0dd0c96cada010144eea7cf5929afebf.jpg 07_7_10.jpg

The result is a beutiful black female with great monolid slant eyes. (Please excuse the quality of the render—this is just a demo screenshot.)

m8_mixed.PNG

Do you have your own ideas or custom morphs that you’ve struggled to create with the existing tools? Whether it’s for a main OC or a specific character detail you can’t quite achieve, feel free to reach out! I’d love to help bring your vision to life.

P.S. I’ll be posting more diary-like entries with tips, tricks, and insights, so feel free to mark this thread as "watching" to catch all future updates!

Reactions: TREXrg

3dsolutions

Aug 23, 2024
Custom 2D Textures for 3D Creations

I would like to use this chance to clarify that, in addition to my services as a 3D artist, I also offer 2D artistry—particularly in creating custom PBR textures for 3D elements such as characters, objects, garments, props, and more.

While many assume that 3D and 2D skills (regarding texturing) always come together, that's not necessarily the case. However, having both skill sets allows for a clearer vision and greater control over the design process from start to finish.

To demonstrate my 2D capabilities, I'd like to showcase a very simple example using Daz3D figures, specifically in creating microskin details*.

Over the years, Daz3D vendors have developed various products for skin details. These products, however, come with two main issues:

• Limited Compatibility: They are designed to work exclusively with a specific generation.
  • Restricted Coverage: They cover only specific body areas.

While there are products that attempt to address these limitations, they often require inefficient solutions like geoshells or entirely new UV settings. Customization options remain limited.

This is where a 2D artist skilled in software like Substance Painter can make a significant difference. I can create any skin detail, on any area of the body, and in any shape.

For example, I added scars to the recently published Furiosa character by Dumitas at RenderHub, resembling those of the popular character Yoru from the Chainsaw Man manga series.

furiosa-for-genesis-8-female-03.jpg image-35.jpeg

As you can see, the results are quite satisfactory and relatively easy to achieve with the right skill set. By creating these custom scars—not achievable with any pre-made Daz store product—we have given the Furiosa character a whole new dimension of personality.

f1.PNG

f2.PNG

This concludes this demonstration of how I can assist you in creating microskin details for your characters (not limited to Daz3D ones, anything goes), garment texturing, or any retexturing process on any 3D object you may need.

Thank you for your time.

*Microskin details often refer to scars, cellulite, stretch marks, moles, pimples, skin defects, wrinkles of all kinds, age marks, etc.

Last edited: